Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 36 - Highs and Lows

Today's Craving: Bruschetta

So like I said yesterday, I feel like my days (and consequentially, my blog) is getting a little repetitive. So rather than telling you again about how I woke up, drank my Ensure, and watched some TV, I thought I'd try something a little different today. In college, my sorority did something every week called "Highs and Lows" where everyone could stand up and share their, you guessed it, highs and lows. I figured I'd share some of the great things, and some of the not so great things that happened to me today.

Low: I had to pull out all of the work I did on my crochet project yesterday because I realized that I forgot to count the stitches, and I was way off.

High: I got to watch "Parks and Recs"while I was pulling out all my work, and while I fixed my mistake.

Low: The stupid little bumps under my chin have still not gone away >:(

High: Dad and I got some more Vitamin D today and we had the whole pool to ourselves (minus the skinny lady swimming laps who is, oddly enough, more tan then dad.)


Low: I missed a part of my chest when I put my sunscreen on :/

High: Dad got a pedicure today. Yes, you read that right, Dad and I got pedicures. He giggled through the whole part where they scrub the bottom of your foot with pumice. I wish I would have videotaped it.

Low: I was so excited about the pedicure that I didn't remember to drink an Ensure before we left. We had to swing by Target after the pedicures, so we went shopping on an empty stomach. It made me grouchy.

Low: I bought some baked potato soup at Target and blended it up for dinner. When I tried to drink it through a straw, it still clogged up my mouth. I didn't even get to finish it. I had to drink yet another Ensure for dinner.

High: Big Brother started tonight! My ultimate guilty pleasure!

Ultimate Low: I forgot to take a progress picture today :( I'm sucking at that lately.

I hope your day was filled with more highs than lows! Thanks for reading mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment