Friday, June 27, 2014

Day 38 - live blog

I figured today I'd give you a play by play of my day :)

10:15am - woke up from a night of really weird dreams. Dreams about running into Christiano Ronaldo in an elevator while looking for Katlyn. Kevin said something on portuguese to him, and I tried to take a picture of the two of them and no matter how much I tried, the picture wouldn't come out! The second dream had me going to this really extreme theme park with my Apple coordinator friends. What???

11:00am - The boy meets world episode where Corey follows Topanga to Disney world is on. I'm not going anywhere for the next 30 minutes. 

12:20pm - FaceTime with my second family who are having a great time without me in Havasu! Had to include a picture of the Hearts game I'm missing. (Hey guys!)


2:30pm - Get Well card from my orthodontists office! Totally reflects my attempt at a laid back attitude during this recovery. Not sure how successful I've been at it, but I've tried. 


4:30pm - Mom and I finally got around to watching Jersey Boys.

6:45pm - Meh. The stage show is better. 

7:00pm - I blended myself up some chicken noodle soup. It's delish. 

8:00pm - Dad realized he still had grandma and grandpa's car keys in his pocket so we took a ride over there to return them and hang out for a bit. 

9:30pm - It's time to get home and watch some TV before bed. 

11:45pm - bedtime. Kevin gets to move upstairs with me. Here's hoping he doesn't roll over and punch me in the face in the middle of the night. 

Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment